18.02 Release Notes
In accordance with the announcement of Oculus platform updates made in June, we’re beginning rollout of our second security and maintenance release for Oculus Go. This release includes general security and stability updates and will become available throughout the week of 12/07/20.
- You can now set your refresh rate to 80hz and 90hz when using Link with a USB-2 cable.
- Keep in mind, that even with some of the newest and most powerful GPUs, maxing out values for the render resolution slider with a 90 Hz refresh rate may result in dropped or missing frames.
- Fixed an issue causing Link to show a black screen after exit.
- Reduced incidence of “Oculus Link is not working” errors that were happening on shut down.
- Fixed numerous black screen issues that could prevent you from being able to use Oculus Link.
- Fixed an issue where the new graphics settings in the Oculus desktop app weren’t showing for some people.